Blyth Academy offers a program of scholarships and bursaries for our full-time students. These scholarships are based on our recognition of excellence and our belief in accessible educational opportunities for all. The scholarship committee looks for students with financial need who have a good academic record, a desire to succeed and who have demonstrated community and/or school involvement.
To apply for a scholarship to attend Blyth Academy, students must meet the following criteria:
- Would have difficulty attending Blyth Academy, due to financial situation
- Should be achieving a minimum 75% average
- Have community and/or school involvement
- Exhibit strong leadership characteristics and personal integrity
- Application Form – Please download, print and fill out
- Blyth Academy Scholarship Application Form – Please download, print and fill out
- Short Essay: Please provide a 500 word essay exploring why you would like to attend Blyth Academy and how you believe you will contribute to the school.
- Registration fee of $395. Note: If your scholarship application is declined or the scholarship amount is insufficient to allow you to attend Blyth Academy, you can request a return of your registration fee.
- High school transcript and most recent report card – transcripts can be obtained from your guidance office.
- One reference letter – a letter from a teacher, guidance counsellor or a leader in your community.
- Letter of financial need – a personal letter from a parent/guardian outlining your financial need.
Complete applications should be submitted two months prior the start of the academic year. Applicants who apply after that will be considered if there are scholarship funds still available. Applicants may expect a response to their application within 30 days from submission.
Mail or fax complete applications for all campuses to:
146 Yorkville Avenue
Fax: (647) 343 1393
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our staff at any of the campuses or contact Nili Isaacs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck to all of our applicants!