A private online high school
Blyth Academy Online is an academically respected private online high school in Ontario offering more than 100 affordable online courses. Our comprehensive curriculum and engaging content, combined with our empathetic teaching and guidance staff ensure that our student success rate is unsurpassed.
Students can sign up and start anytime throughout the year. Once registered students will have immediate access to their course and textbook. Students can also complete their assignments, access their account, and produce work any time of day or night, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. You set your own work schedule. Blyth Academy sends all grades to OUAC as they are available, so your grades will always be up to date.
By partnering Blyth Academy’s brick-and-mortar campuses and 40-year history of academic excellence with an online high school learning platform and exciting course development, we challenge the current definition of online learning in Ontario. When you register with Blyth Academy Online you are joining the largest private school group in Canada which is both recognized and recommended by the best universities in Canada.
NEW COURSE: BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
IDC4U BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
In this course, students will learn about blockchain history, business models, use cases, and innovation for the next course of future global developments. Blockchain technology will help students combine the skills required for and knowledge of different subjects and disciplines to solve problems, make decisions, create personal meaning, and present findings beyond the scope of a single subject or discipline.
BLYTH ACADEMY ONLINE NEWS
New Blyth Academy Online Course: IDC4U Passion Projects Blyth Academy Online is excited to announce the launch of our new course: IDC4U - Passion Projects. IDC4U Passion Projects allows students to examine and develop skills that transfer to multiple subject areas and...
As the world becomes more digitalized, computer science is projected to grow faster than any other industry in the next 10 years. According to Randstad datasets, web developer is one of Canada’s Top 10 most in demand jobs in 2019.
Blyth Academy Online is excited to announce the launch of our new course: IDC4U – Blockchain Technology. In this course, students will learn about blockchain history, business models, use cases, and innovation for the next course of future global developments.
WHY CHOOSE BLYTH ACADEMY ONLINE?
- Blyth Academy offers support at any of our campuses across Ontario with access to both teachers, guidance and support staff.
- Our teachers are selected from amongst the very best who teach in our schools and on our popular international summer programs.
- Exams can be proctored at no cost at these schools saving students significant costs and time.
- Once registered, students will have immediate access to their course and textbook.
- Our included e-textbooks are immediately accessible and included in the cost of the course.
- Blyth Academy is the largest bricks-and-mortar private school in Canada with over 4,000 students. Established in 1977, it is well known and respected by schools and universities alike with over 90% of its graduates entering the college or university of their choice.
- Full time online students have free access to our university guidance services as well as graduation ceremonies and certain extra curricular events. This is unique amongst e-schools.
- Students can move back and forth between our online program and our regular schools including our evening, weekend and summer school offerings. If you decide within the first week of the course that you’d prefer to take it ‘In School’ you can apply your payment to the cost of any of our courses.
- Our fees are very competitive and students who buy our bundles receive an exceptional value