Connecting students from across the globe with access to a robust selection of Canadian high school credit courses that can be completed anywhere, any time.
We offer students an alternative solution to achieving their academic goals. Our flexible scheduling, comprehensive curriculum, and empathetic teaching and guidance staff ensure that our student success rate is unsurpassed. Blyth Academy provides a fully experience high school, offering in-person support at our physical campuses, innovative online learning, and inclusion in student life events. We are fully invested in our students’ success stories, both online and in the physical world.
What We Provide Educational Partners
UNDERSTAND STUDENT NEEDS
- We can provide an alternative solution to support your students’ unique learning needs, ranging from smaller-sized classes in our campuses or flexible online learning schedules
- Students can choose from 160+ courses to pursue an area of study they are passionate in and may not be offered at their current home school
TEACHING STAFF AND GUIDANCE SUPPORT
- Our empathetic guidance staff can support individual students requiring IEP, pathway planning, or academic coaching to help them achieve educational milestones
- Teachers at Blyth Academy communicates with their students regularly regarding student progress, motivation, encouragement, empathy, care, and guidance
LARGE NETWORK OF RESOURCES
- We can support smaller schools and school boards by providing a larger course selection, working in partnership to identify priority courses
- Consistent support and reporting on student progress as they progress through the school year