In partnership with Total Package Hockey (TPH), full-time students at Blyth Academy London in Grades 9 to 12 have the opportunity to take part in a hockey development program that works with hockey players of all ages, skill level and ability. From first time skaters to NHL players TPH offers programs that suit all players’ needs. TPH has established itself as an elite outfit with professional staff, innovative curriculum and modernized teaching techniques to assist players in their development in their pursuit of achieving their goals in hockey.
TPH Training Centre is located below the bowl of the Olympic rink at the Western Fair Sports Centre.
ATHLETIC DELIVERY MODEL
- Students participate in sport-specific training 4 days a week
- Additional fitness and dry land training sessions to complement sport-specific training
- Professional instruction by experienced trainers and coaches
- Students receive assessment and evaluations to track their progress
- Every athlete receives consultation about the NCAA and its student athlete process
To learn more about how flexible academic scheduling can take your hockey training to the next level, email Dwayne Blais of Total Package Hockey at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Blyth Academy London at email@example.com or 519-204-6016.