Blyth Academy offers a program of scholarships and bursaries for our full-time students. The scholarships are based on our recognition of excellence and our belief in accessible educational opportunities for all. The scholarship committee looks for students with financial need who have a good academic record, a desire to succeed and who have demonstrated community and/or school involvement.
To apply for a scholarship to attend Blyth Academy, students must meet the following criteria:
- Would have difficulty attending Blyth Academy, due to financial situation
- Should be achieving a minimum 75% average
- Have community and/or school involvement
- Exhibit strong leadership characteristics and personal integrity
- Download and print the PDF application for your selected campus.
- Blyth Academy Scholarship Application Form – Please download, print and fill out
- Short Essay: Please provide a 500 word essay exploring why you would like to attend Blyth Academy and how you believe you will contribute to the school.
- Registration fee of $595. Note: If your scholarship application is declined or the scholarship amount is insufficient to allow you to attend Blyth Academy, you can request a return of your registration fee.
- High school transcript and most recent report card – transcripts can be obtained from your guidance office.
- One reference letter – A letter from a teacher, guidance counsellor or a leader in your community.
- T4 – Most recent statements of remuneration for both parents (or legal guardians).
Complete and submit your application by July 1st, 2019. Applicants who apply after this date will be considered if there are scholarship funds still available. Applicants can expect a response to their application within 30 days of submission.
Please scan your completed Scholarship Application Forms and email to your desired Campus. Visit our Contact page to find the appropriate email address for your desired Campus.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Principal of your desired Campus. Please visit our Contact page to find the appropriate email address for your desired Campus.
Best of luck to all of our applicants!