Blyth International Community Service Programs offer students the unique opportunity to become engaged in communities abroad through volunteering with locally-driven initiatives while learning more about the world and having fun too!
We are seeking group leaders with strong leadership skills to act as Activity Coordinators for our March Break and July Community Service programs abroad. Activity coordinators are responsible for supporting the Program Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the program while in transit and at the destination.
- Experience working or travelling with students is required
- Spanish fluency (for Costa Rica and Peru programs)
- Experience with program development
- Strong interest in collaborating with community partners to organize free or inexpensive activities on site
- Outstanding leadership skills and experience working in a leadership team
- Ability to create a positive work and social environment for students
- Travel experience and a desire to challenge students’ global perspective
Interested candidates are asked to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and note Activity Coordinator in the subject line. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blyth Education welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.