Blyth Academy is hiring an Administrative Assistant, based at the Head Office location in Toronto, ON. Reporting to the Manager, Student Services, the Administrative Assistant provides general clerical and administrative support for the delivery of International Summers program. The position begins April 1, 2019, part-time or full-time; and is full-time from May 1, 2019 until August 31, 2019.
About the Role
- Answer phone calls and monitor the Student Services’ email account; provide information and guidance to registered students and their families; direct inquiries and escalated concerns as required
- Enter and track program activity information & documents electronically (Excel)
- Update and enter data in the internal Student Information system
- General clerical and administrative tasks, including, but not limited to: printing, filing, package/document assembly
- Support International Summers program student departures at Toronto Pearson airport
- Front reception coverage
- Additional tasks as required
- Occasional hours of work in the evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic and friendly with an approachable demeanour
- Demonstrated initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Resourceful and proactive
- Ability to prioritize duties and to manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online.
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information or assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.