Blyth Academy is seeking Administrative Assistants to provide Part Time support at our campuses. The Administrative Assistant provides general clerical and administrative support to the principal, guidance counsellor and teachers. As the first point of contact for callers, students, parents and visitors, the Campus Administrator offers helpful, friendly, approachable and professional service at all times, contributing to a positive and safe learning environment for students and faculty.
Blyth Academy campuses are located in London, Waterloo, Burlington, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Toronto, North York, Whitby, and Ottawa.
About the Role
- Responsible for answering the phones, greeting and assisting callers
- Respond to inquiries about the various programs in-person and via phone/e-mail
- Monitor and record student attendance and absences
- Collect and maintain an organized system of student records and forms
- Enter and maintain accurate information in database
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Principal and Head of Guidance
- General administrative tasks as required
- Enthusiastic and friendly with an approachable demeanour
- Demonstrated initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Empathetic and dedicated to a positive student learning environment
- Resourceful and proactive
- Ability to prioritize duties and to manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexibility, accountability and integrity
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online.
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information or assistance please contact: email@example.com.