The Coordinator will provide support for Global High School (GHS) and International Summers (IS) student travel programs. The position begins March 1, 2019, and continues until August 31, 2019.
About the Role
- Communicate via phone and email with registered GHS students and their families to provide information and support prior departure, during the program, and post-program; address and resolve concerns; escalate concerns as required
- Assist with GHS & IS program administrative tasks and attend program “kick-off” events and information sessions
- Support GHS & IS student departures at Toronto Pearson airport
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of GHS student report cards, transcript requests and newsletters
- Support HR administrative tasks for GHS and IS staff
- Microsoft Excel data entry
- Additional tasks as required
- General hours are Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Occasional hours of work in evenings and weekends
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a customer service or administrative role in education or corporate environment preferable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong customer focused mindset
- Highly organized and efficient
- Culturally sensitive and embraces diversity
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online.
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information or assistance please contact: email@example.com.