Working collaboratively with the Admissions team; the Outbound Sales Representative will generate new student enrolment in the various Blyth Academy programs, with a particular focus for private and online courses.
About the Role
- Contact current and former Blyth Academy students and their families to promote and register for additional Blyth Academy programs
- Initiate sales and attract prospective students that do not have a prior relationship with Blyth Academy
- Answer questions about Blyth Academy and its various programs
- Generate, manage, track, and follow-up on prospective student leads
- Support the Admissions team by attending domestic education fairs and recruitment events
- Data entry, management of database, and data analysis (Salesforce & Excel)
- Support and provide coverage for other Admissions team members as required
- Assist with other related tasks as assigned
- Travel and occasional hours of work in evenings and weekends
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in sales, marketing and/or call center role
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated
- Results driven with a strong customer focused mindset
- Highly organized and efficient
- Culturally sensitive and embraces diversity
- Resourceful and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Diplomatic, resilient, and adaptable to shifting priorities
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online.
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
For further information or assistance please contact: email@example.com.