Blyth International Community Service Programs offer students the unique opportunity to become engaged in communities abroad through volunteering with locally-driven initiatives while learning more about the world and having fun too!
We are seeking group leaders with strong leadership skills to act as Program Managers for our March Break and July Community Service programs abroad. Program Managers are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the program while in transit and at the destination.
- Experience working and travelling with students
- Spanish fluency (for Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Peru programs)
- Outstanding collaborative leadership and team building skills
- Ability to create a positive work and social environment for students
- Travel experience and a desire to challenge students’ global perspective
- Ability to manage a budget and funds
Interested candidates are asked to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and note Program Manager in the subject line. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blyth Education welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.