We are seeking qualified teachers for our international summer programs. There are a number of positions available in a variety of senior-level secondary school credit courses. To apply, please forward your resume and include the courses you are qualified to teach. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews in March.
- Teach selected Ontario Secondary School curriculum courses in an international setting
- Ensure students are provided with appropriate materials to prepare for credit courses
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Support and assist the regular routines of the program including supervision of students in a residential setting
- Maintain communication with students, parents, and program coordinators as required
Availability: July or August
- Possess Ontario College of Teachers (or equivalent) certification.
- Expertise in specified subject area(s).
- Experience working with students in a residential setting.
- Innovative curriculum delivery.
- Ability to engage students in experiential learning.
- Evidence of cooperative initiatives.
Interested candidates are asked to send a resume and cover letter to Mark.Ives@blytheducation.com. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blyth Education welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.