Working collaboratively with the Admissions and Operations Travel Programs teams; the Coordinator will provide administrative support for the delivery of student travel programs, including Global High School (GHS), International Summers (IS), and March Break Community Service. The position is a 14-month, full-time employment, contract, beginning immediately.
About the Role
- Point of contact for students, and families registered for International Summer or Community Service Programs
- Assist with the collection, coordinate obtaining, and ensure receipt of students’ documentation prior to departure
- Liaise and support travel program administrative items as required
- Communicate via phone and email with registered IS program students and their families to provide information and support prior departure, during the program, and post-program; address and resolve concerns; escalate concerns as required to the Manager, Student Services
- Assist with GHS & IS program administrative tasks and attend program “kick-off” events and information sessions
- Support GHS & IS student departures at Toronto Pearson airport
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of IS student report cards
- Data entry and database management support (Trevlac, Excel)
- Additional tasks as required
- Occasional hours of work in evenings and weekends
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a customer service or administrative role in education or corporate environment
- Strong customer focused mindset
- Highly organized and efficient
- Culturally sensitive and embraces diversity
- Resourceful and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Diplomatic, resilient, and adaptable to shifting priorities
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online.
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information or assistance please contact: email@example.com.