Blyth Academy is hiring dynamic elementary teachers to teach the Alberta, Canada, education curriculum in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants MUST have a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from an accredited Teachers College.
Blyth Academy Qatar is a JK-12 international school that embraces diversity, celebrates differences in cultures and engages students in their learning. Currently, Blyth Academy Qatar students are from 42 nations; therefore, enriching the experience for all students to function in a global society. Graduates of Blyth are equipped to pursue post-secondary studies in Canada and internationally. Blyth Academy Qatar is accredited by the province of Alberta, Canada and the State of Qatar. Students at Blyth Academy Qatar experience a personalized, differentiated, collaborative and experiential learning environment that leads to higher levels of motivation, engagement and achievement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Small class sizes
- Educate students focused on academic success
- Autonomy for your individual teaching structure and style to deliver customization of learning to students
- Supportive colleagues and leadership
- Housing, flight, medical and transportation allowance in addition to annual salary
- Alberta Certified Teacher or have qualifications to acquire certification
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Empathetic and dedicated to students’ learning, growth and development
- Commitment to engage, challenge and inspire young learners
- Able to effectively manage and foster a positive learning environment
- Openness to differentiated learning approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexibility, accountability and integrity
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
All teachers/educators of Blyth Academy must be able to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening Report.
For further information or assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org