Terms and Conditions
- In order to receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from Blyth Academy, a $2,500 tuition deposit is due within 2 weeks of being invoiced.
- Failure to pay the $2,500 deposit will result in the student’s application being rejected.
- International student fees are due in full before June 1st for students attending Term 1 (September), or at the time of enrolment, whichever comes first.
- International student fees for students attending subsequent terms are due in full 20 days prior to the start of the first term attended by the student.
- There are no refunds provided unless the student provides an authorized visa rejection letter from Immigration Canada.
- In the event a student is suspended, expelled, or otherwise required to leave Blyth Academy for any reason, all fees paid to Blyth are strictly non-refundable.
- In the event that a student/parents/agents/ are not forthcoming with information which could negatively impact the performance of the student or their peers, Blyth Academy reserves the right to dismiss the student from the school.
- Valid medical insurance is a mandatory requirement for International students attending Blyth Academy. Applicants will be automatically invoiced for Blyth-offered medical insurance unless proof of coverage accompanies their application.
International students will be refunded 100% of their tuition should their Study Permits be declined with the following caveat: families must complete a request for refund form and attach proof of refusal and forward both to Blyth Admissions within 15 working days from the day stated on their Letter of Refusal. The registration fee is non-refundable and tuition fees are otherwise non-refundable. In the event a student is suspended, expelled, or otherwise required to leave Blyth for any reason, all fees paid to Blyth are strictly non-refundable.