Terms and Conditions
- In order to receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from Blyth Academy, a $2,500 tuition deposit is due within 2 weeks of being invoiced.
- Failure to pay the $2,500 deposit will result in the student’s application being rejected.
- International student fees are due in full before June 1st, 2018 for students attending Term 1 (September 2018)
- Items not included in tuition fees: textbooks and school supplies, field trips (not associated with the foundations program), science lab fee, special events, partnership course fees, medical insurance, custodianship fees, residence/homestay fees (if applicable), sports program travel fees, local transportation fees, airport pickup/drop-off fees, and meals while travelling for sports programs.
International students will be refunded 100% of their tuition should their Study Permits be declined with the following caveat: families must complete a request for refund form and attach proof of refusal and forward both to Blyth Admissions within 15 working days from the day stated on their Letter of Refusal. The registration fee is non-refundable and tuition fees are otherwise non-refundable. In the event a student is suspended, expelled, or otherwise required to leave Blyth for any reason, all fees paid to Blyth are strictly non-refundable.
Blyth International Student Collections Process & Policies
* Please note that International Student fees are due in full no later than 30 days prior to the first term of attendance.
|1st Follow-Up:||A reminder that the invoice is overdue. A clear revised due date will be presented (72 business hours) and a reminder that if payment is not received within 72 business hours, that a $50 late payment fee will be levied.|
|2nd Follow-Up:||The second follow-up will take place after the 72-hour window has passed. This reminder will notify the family and/or agent that the $50 late payment fee has now been applied and that the new balance is due within 48 business hours. It will also state that failure to make payment may result in the student’s spot being released at their desired Campus and their Letter of Acceptance being revoked.|
|3rd Follow-Up:||The third and final follow-up will take place no later than 1-week prior to the start of the Term. This reminder will notify the family and/or that this is their last opportunity to pay their balance before being asked to refrain from attending until payment is resolved. It will also state that that the student’s spot is no longer guaranteed at their desired Campus and their Letter of Acceptance is no longer valid.|
* Please note that follow-ups will be conducted via phone call or email. In the event Blyth Academy is unable to reach a family or agent by phone, an accompanying email will be sent to create an objective time stamp for both parties.