New scholarships available for merit-based applications (Deadline: August 16, 2021)
Blyth Academy’s 2021-2022 scholarship program is a merit-based award, aiming to celebrate and reward student academic achievement and commitment to school life. Scholarships are available for all students applying to full-year studies at any of our bricks & mortar campuses and including Orbit.
Scholarship Application Deadlines for 2021-2022:
- New scholarships available for merit-based applications – August 16, 2021 (12pm ET)
Community Impact: recognizes students who demonstrate a genuine interest in the well-being of individuals in their community and are making a positive impact with their actions.
Environmental Impact: recognizes students who are working to make the world a cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable place.
Academic Impact: recognizes students who have excelled in their studies to date and have also supported their peers in doing so.
Athletic Impact: recognizes students who have demonstrated passion for and success in an athletic pursuit.
StudyInsured™ Global Impact: in partnership with StudyInsured™, recognizes an international student who demonstrates strong academic potential and curiosity about the world around them.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, students must complete the Scholarship Application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of submitting their academic application. Scholarships are limited and competitive; therefore, students are encouraged to apply early.
We collate scholarship applications around two deadlines each year, and priority will be given to students who apply before the deadline. All scholarship decisions will be communicated within two weeks of the deadlines. If scholarship funds remain after the March 15, 2021 deadline, they will be awarded on a rolling basis.
- Submit a completed academic application to Blyth Academy for full-year studies and be deemed a good fit by the Principal of the campus you are applying to.
- Submit a completed Scholarship Application and return it to email@example.com within one week of submitting your academic application.
- Scholarship decisions will be communicated via email within two weeks of the scholarship application deadline.
- If a scholarship is granted, the award must be accepted in writing by a parent/guardian by the deadline provided.
- The scholarship amount will reduce the total tuition amount owing.
- Scholarships will be awarded until all funds are allocated or the deadline passes, whichever comes last
- Blyth Academy Terms and Conditions apply to all applications
- Scholarships cannot be awarded in cash
- Scholarships are non-transferrable to another student
- Scholarships cannot be deferred
Blyth Academy Terms and Conditions apply to all applications, except Equity-based awards:
- For Equity-based applicants, Terms and Conditions apply upon acceptance of scholarship. If an Equity-based application is denied, student are eligible for refund.