Blyth Academy’s scholarship program is a flexible monetary award, aiming to celebrate and reward student academic achievement and commitment to school life. Scholarships are available for students applying to full-year studies at any of our campuses, including Orbit. Students applying to begin in Term 2 are eligible.
- Submit an application to Blyth Academy for full-year studies and be deemed a good fit by the Principal of the campus you are applying to.
- Indicate to the Principal that you would like to be considered for a scholarship. The Principal will send you the scholarship application form to complete and return to the campus.
- Your application will be assessed by the Admissions Committee as soon as it is received and a decision will be communicated to you via email.
- If a scholarship is granted, the award must be accepted in writing by a parent/guardian by the deadline provided.
- The scholarship amount will reduce the total tuition amount owing.
- Blyth Academy Terms and Conditions apply to all applications
- Scholarships cannot be awarded in cash
- Scholarships are non-transferrable
Virtual and Online Study Options
Blyth Academy Orbit – Virtual Campus
Blyth Academy is excited to introduce Blyth Academy Orbit, a fully virtual campus for Grades 7 – 12. With the same academic principles as our physical schools, the campus offers small class sizes, rigorous academics, and live teacher-led classes held during regular school hours – all from the comfort of your own home. This virtual platform opens up our academic structure to students all over the world, without having to compromise the classroom experience and structured learning provided in a traditional school day.
Blyth Academy Online
Over 160 Ontario high school courses are available through Blyth Academy Online’s easy-to-use platform. Ministry inspected and nationally recognized, Blyth Academy Online’s instructor-supported courses are modular, extremely flexible and can be completed in as little as three weeks. Repeat and reach-ahead courses are available for students whose studies have been disrupted, or who want to better prepare for next year.
What our families are saying
Our family started the Blyth Academy ‘journey’ before we even came to Canada. Our daughter started with Blyth Academy through their online classes so that she would be able to join the right class, age wise, when we got to Canada. When we arrived from Australia our daughter started in school classes and the staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful in assisting her to settle in. Since then we have had a very positive experience with the school. All staff have always been available for a chat and advice when needed with very much an open-door policy and they seem to always be on the lookout for extra-curricular experiences which the students might be interested in.
Camilla K., Parent of Blyth Academy Online and Blyth Academy Ottawa student